Learn About Your Choices
Christina Frey Insurance Agency offers Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage plans to individuals turning 65, disabled individuals under 65, those with ESRD (End-Stage Renal Decease), and veterans. With a wide variety of plans that cater to those with chronic illnesses or individuals on Medicaid/Medi-cal or Extra Help programs, call Christina Frey at (760) 855-0674 for your FREE Medicare Consultation today!.
Finding the right insurance coverage can be confusing when there are so many options out there. At Christina Frey Insurance Agency, we can help you navigate your Medicare choices and get the most out of your Medicare while saving on your prescription medications.
What is Medicare, and who is it for?
Medicare is a fee-for-service program created in the 1960s for senior citizens. The Medicare program includes several distinct parts, each of which is described below:
- Medicare Part A covers facility-based care, such as hospital visits, hospice, and skilled nursing home care.
- Medicare Part B covers traditional outpatient treatments and services, including vaccinations, lab tests, mental health services, outpatient operations, durable medical equipment, and most other medical services not performed in a hospital, like doctor visits.
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) covers elements of Parts A, B, and sometimes D. These plans replace original Medicare.
- Medicare Part D covers prescription drugs.
- Medicare supplement is provided by private insurance companies and is designed to fill in the gaps left in the Original Medicare coverage.
At Christina Frey Insurance Agency, our goal is to counsel you through the Medicare process while educating you about Medicare. We will help you stay on track with enrollment deadlines and avoid the costly Medicare late enrollment penalties.
Get Medicare Coverage Today
Understanding when to start your Medicare conversation is key. For those turning 65, we recommend you contact us six months before your 65th birthday. Knowing when to apply for Part A, Part B, and Part D is essential. If you apply incorrectly or late, you could pay penalties for the rest of your life. Working with an independent Medicare specialist like Christina Frey Insurance Agency can remove the burden of Medicare deadlines from your shoulders by walking you through the process, step by step. At Christina Frey Insurance Agency, we strive to provide you with high-quality service, knowledge, and expertise. Let’s explore your options today!
*Disclaimer: This page has not been reviewed or endorsed by Medicare.gov or any member of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)